Senin, 21 Februari 2011

New Roulette Method....

This new roulette method isn't 100% guaranteed (in fact, it isn't guaranteed at all) but it seems to work.

There are many free roulette games on the net with no money involved, just the game so you risk nothing so please try this out before playing.

It was playing on these that I found a way to consistently win.

But perhaps the free roulette (non gambling) is rigged to make it seem easy!??! This is what I fear.

Here is the system, it is very easy:

Principle

If you make a RED/BLACK bet, it is 50/50. these are your best odds. But the lowest gain. However, if you place your chips on ONE number, the payout is 35 to 1.

My method takes advantage of both of these facts: I dub my method the MONTE CRISTO method (because hopefully i will become as rich as the Count of Monte Cristo hehe).

What you do is as follows:

  1. put one chip (the lowest bet possible usually $5 or so) on red 28 and then place a larger bet ($25-50) on RED
  2. if you lose , double the bet on RED. However, every turn continue to play red 28 no matter what happens with your RED/BLACK bet.
  3. if you lose again, do not double again. Put the $25 bet on RED or BLACK. Don’t always play RED, switch it up a b it. I find that I can play for up to 30 minutes and stay even!
  4. continue as long as possible
  
Now, you are wondering, what is the point of finding a method that allows you to stay even…. We all want to win, right?

Well, the key is the red 28 bet. Because if you can keep your head above water, breaking even with the RED BLACK bets, the whole time your red 28 bet is there and when it comes up you win a 35x payout.
The RED/BLACK bets simply serve to keep you at the table and your red 28 bet in play. Even though you will lose many times the money on red 28, I find that I win enough on the Red BLACK bets to compensate for the losses.

When it does come up or if you are up considerably on the RED/BLACK betting, call it quits. Take a break and move to a new table )or new website).

Try the method yourself and see if I’m on to something.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar